When all else fails, Yes We Can Youth Clinics offers a solution to many young people age 13 to 25 suffering from behavioural disorders/problems and/or addictions. Not doing things only by ourselves is one of the reasons why our success rate is far above average (about 70 %). Successful treatment does require strong commitment from both young adolescents as from their parents/caretakers. This mutual approach at Yes We Can Youth Clinics is often a turning point in the lives of many.
For Yes We Can Youth Clinics in Hilvarenbeek (NL) we are looking for a:
Therapist (Psychologist or Developmental Educationalist) (m/f)
A therapist at Yes We Can Youth Clinics works in an equivalent, multi-disciplinary team and has very intensive client contact for 10 weeks. We work in a complete new concept in which all young people have indicated that this short intensive programme suits their needs. The work environment is dynamic and the team of colleagues consists, among others, of: psychiatrists, nurses, experts by experience and group workers. The values that we work with are openness, honesty and a lot of patience for the young people and their surroundings. As a therapist you will work from our clinic in Hilvarenbeek in the Netherlands.
Your tasks consist of:
- Admissions and assessments of international clients.
- Drafting provisional treatment plans and ditto diagnose.
- Actively participate in multidisciplinary meetings.
- Lead – part of – the family & counselling programme, in close cooperation with the family counsellor.
- Timely draft accurate reports.
- You are a qualified psychologist or developmental/remedial educationalist, with experience within the target group (preferably young people age 13-25).
- You are motivated and eager to play a firm part in the team.
- You are capable of combining knowledge with vigour and perseverance.
- You dare to be open and honest towards clients and colleagues.
- You are a warm, concerned professional. As do our clients, you set high standards for yourself.
- You have profound knowledge of the English language, both in speech and in writing.
Are you a positive person, do you feel like having a challenging job and do you dare to do it differently?
Please email your motivated letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please contact +31 (0)402110311 and ask for the HR department.
Please note that upon employment, a certificate of good conduct is required.
Further acquisition to this advertisement is not appreciated