Yes We Can Youth Clinics is one of the most successful youth clinics for young people aged 13 to 25 with mental health issues, addictions and behavioural problems. To continue our success and realise our growth ambitions, we are looking for a:
As a Family Counsellor at Yes We Can Youth Clinics you help family members re-unite and to permanently eradicate dysfunctional patterns. Not only young people, but also parents/carers follow an intensive programme at Yes We Can Youth Clinics. The 4-day family coaching and counselling programme will allow them to unload their own pain and grief, but it also is meant to re-set the family system with healthy connections based on trust and new beginnings.
What are you going to do?
- Leading systemic family sessions in combination with various other treatment interventions such as motivational interviewing, cognitive behavioural therapy and working with various communication models
- You facilitate the process with an eye for family dynamics, potential trauma and discretely work on the disclosure of secrets, (inter)personal issues and parental responsibilities
- You support parents in gaining more insight into their own role and their own process of change, with the aim to support the fellow in his/her recovery process
- As a family counsellor you recognise (dysfunctional) patterns and help to bring the relationship of authority back into balance by using your own recovery experience, amongst other things through a warm, but firm way of confrontation
- You are a qualified (12step) counsellor or coach, preferably systemically trained
- Preferably you have already built up some work experience within our target group and you are ready to take on a strong role within our team
- You are naturally motivated, driven and enthusiastic
- You are able to combine knowledge with decisiveness and perseverance and you dare to be open and honest with the parents/carers and your colleagues
- Your warm personality and commitment make you a professional who fits the vision that Yes We Can Clinics propagates and makes it unique
- You understand cultural diversity and privileged life styles
- You are fluent in English, preferably also a few other foreign languages
What’s in it for you?
Salary, of course. As well as holiday pay and days off. We start with a temporary contract and will be happy to enter into a permanent contract with you if we are happy with each other. You will also end up in a great team, if we do say so ourselves.
We then cordially invite you to apply. Do you have any questions about this vacancy? Then please contact our recruiters Sharon and Lucie via +31 (0)40 2110311. We are looking forward to your application.
Please note that upon employment a certificate of good conduct is required.
Further acquisition to this advertisement is not appreciated.