Yes We Can Youth Clinics is one of the most successful youth clinics for young people aged 13 to 25 with mental health issues, addictions and behavioural problems. To continue our success and realise our growth ambitions, we are looking for a:
Treatment Coordinator (Therapist/Psychologist)
As a Treatment Coordinator at Yes We Can Youth Clinics, you are an important point of contact for the fellows and their families.
What are you going to do?
- Screening of applications for (contra) indications for our unique treatment programme
- Making a first assessment of the problems of the fellow and the system before and during the intake interviews that you conduct together with your colleagues from the treatment team (including an expert by experience casemanager and psychiatrist)
- Making a preliminary treatment plan including a preliminary descriptive diagnosis
- Participating in multidisciplinary meetings
- (After)care coordination tasks, both internal and external, run like a thread through your working week
Who are you?
- You are a qualified psychologist or remedial educationalist
- Preferably you have already built up some work experience within our target group and you are ready to take a strong role within our team
- You are naturally motivated, driven and enthusiastic
- You are able to combine knowledge with decisiveness and perseverance and you dare to be open and honest with the youngsters (fellows) and your colleagues
- Your warm personality and commitment make you a professional who fits the vision that Yes We Can Youth Clinics propagates and makes it unique
What’s in it for you?
Salary, of course. As well as holiday pay and days off. We start with a temporary contract and will be happy to enter into a permanent contract with you if we are happy with each other. You will also end up in a great team, if we do say so ourselves.
We then cordially invite you to apply. Do you have any questions about this vacancy? Then please contact our recruiters Sharon and Lucie via +31 (0)40 2110311. We are looking forward to your application.
Please note that upon employment a certificate of good conduct is required.
Further acquisition to this advertisement is not appreciated.